• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your Top 10 / Worst 5 things. Why? (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Errinundra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:37 pm Reply with quote
Completed
G
H
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 pm Reply with quote
Done.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 pm Reply with quote
Completed
I
J
K
L
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:29 pm Reply with quote
Updated.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:59 pm Reply with quote
Completed
M
N
O - that completes Part 2 F-O
P
Q - that was easy Very Happy
R - taking a break for dinner
Masakaki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:41 am Reply with quote
[edit]

Last edited by Masakaki on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:12 am Reply with quote
errinundra wrote:
Completed
M
N
O - that completes Part 2 F-O
P
Q - that was easy Very Happy
R - taking a break for dinner

Done.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:21 am Reply with quote
Masakaki wrote:
errinundra, you have too much free time... Very Happy

Sadly, that's too true.

Completed
S - that was a dog
T
U
V
W - the end is in sight
X
Y
Z - that completes the project Very Happy
Masakaki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:45 am Reply with quote
[edit]

Last edited by Masakaki on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:22 pm Reply with quote
All done. Thanks to both of you, but more so to one of you Smile.
Soundmonkey44

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:55 pm Reply with quote
The Shows I LOVE

#1: Case Closed: Ever since I first saw this on [Adult Swim] back in 2004 i've been in love with this series, I'm sad it didn't work out so well for Funimation, but I thankfully do own all of what they have dubbed and watched it so many times, some of my discs freeze up (really needa hunt down those viridian sets to fix that I guess, lol) I also buy the Manga from VIZ as it comes out, although sadly I have fallen abit behind this year, still needa get V 41 & 42

#2 Big-O: This is my favorite Mech (and I guess also Noir) anime series of all time, I love the characters, the story, the Batman-esque aesthetic, and Schwarzwald is one of my favorite villians of all time. Only thing I dislike is the ending.

#3 Tenchi Universe: Like Conan, this is just a series I really enjoy re-watching at least a couple times every year. Given my love for it is mostly because of Nostalgia, but hey thats not a bad thing, right? Also love Ryoko, and Mihoshi & Kiyone are one of my favorite comedic duos in anime, lol.

#4 Toradora: My all time favorite Slice Of Life anime, and arguably one of the best of its genre. One of the few series out there where I can relate to the main characters or find them just as much if not more interesting then the secondary characters/ side cast.

#5 Cowbey Bebop: Is it bad my sole reason for loving the show so much is because of the English voicecast?

#6 Black Lagoon: Probably my all time favorite Senien series, and one of the best modern action anime.

#7 YuYuHakusho: Good Action Series

#8 Bleach: Yeah, i'm a Bleach fan, so sue me.

#9 Trigun: The all time best Scifi Western!

#10: Lupin III: Like Conan, this is another series I fell in love with due to its brief Stint on [ Adult Swim]. Really looking forward to D-tek's Lupin III releases!

The Shows I HATE! Evil or Very Mad

Honestly, I ..well I like to like things so something has to be REALLY REALLY BAD for me to downright HATE it or say its one of the worst anime/cartoons/insert media here ever, lol. However there is one show I will forever regret watching, one anime that will forever live in infamy in my heart, one show I hate more then any other idotic show ever concived by man! That show is...

School Days

Seriously, how does this show have ANY fans!? First of lets forget its just a cheesy adaption of an erotic visual novel for PC, and just look at it for what it is....UTTER GARBAGE! This show is nothing but a generic, poorly written, animated soap opera! The character designs are so genaric it hurts, the writing is HORRID! The only reason this steaming pile got any hype or prais from anyone is because of its supposed "controversial" ending. Which really, isn't all that much of a suprise IMO, it was a horrible show, with horrible characters, that eventually had horrible things happen to them! And quite frankly i'm glad no one in the states has picked this abomination up for distribution, because if any anime should forever stay in Japan and hopefully be forgotten by the anals of history, its this horrinuds drek! Evil or Very Mad

Thank you....that is all.
GeminiDS85

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Soundmonkey44 wrote:
because if any anime should forever stay in Japan and hopefully be forgotten by the anals of history, its this horrinuds drek!

I was completely unaware that history contained copious amounts of sentient anuses.

What exactly is the potential risk of these sentient anuses being exposed to School Days?

Are these sentient anuses able to communicate in English? If so, how do we go about contacting them?

Last edited by GeminiDS85 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soundmonkey44

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quote
GeminiDS85 wrote:
Soundmonkey44 wrote:
because if any anime should forever stay in Japan and hopefully be forgotten by the anals of history, its this horrinuds drek!

I was completely unaware that history contained copious amounts of sentient anuses.

Are these sentient anuses able to communicate in English?

Yes, yes they are. Razz Laughing
GeminiDS85

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quote
Dear God!!!!
If they ever witness the scene involving Setsuna and Makoto spoiler[ right before she departs for France ], they might interpret her words as a declaration of war. Shocked
Soundmonkey44

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:45 pm Reply with quote
GeminiDS85 wrote:
Dear God!!!!
If they ever witness the scene involving Setsuna and Makoto spoiler[ right before she departs for France ], they might interpret her words as a declaration of war. Shocked

Would it be odd of me to say Good sir, that you are a awesome person! Cool Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 105 of 122